DIESEL SNIPER TRAIN HORN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GUESTS CAN POST FREELY IN THE GUEST LOBBY
GUYS REGISTER TODAY AND POST YOUR STUFF.

Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2  Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2     Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2  Empty3/1/2011, 8:09 pm

Kingdom Hearts- Playstation 2 (Released 2002)

A one sentence explanation of this game is simply this, Final Fantasy meets Disney. The game follows Sora, a young 14 year old boy living on a small island with his friends Kairi and Riku. The trio wish to explore more of the world than the little island that they play, so they decide to build a raft, meanwhile though, Donald Duck the court wizard and Goofy the knight guard, discover that King Mickey has left because of troubles in other worlds, so he sets a task for Donald and Goofy to find the 'Key'. Sora's world get destroyed by darkness and he aquires the keyblade, and gets transported to Traverse Town where he meets Leon, who explains about the little dark monsters that are called heartless and what they are. So Sora sets off with Donald and Goofy to find Kairi, Riku and King Mickey.

I love this game, i know not all will agree with me though as many find this game childish, but its story is heartbreaking and the disney characters just make me think of my childhood, which brings nice memories.

The game is a run around, hack and slash, with a menu on the side of the screen to change between attack, magic and items. Sora travels to different disney worlds and plays along with the story of the world, and in certain worlds, his costume or even body will change. There are many worlds, some include Tarzan, Alice in Wonderland or even Peter Pan.

An exellent game with a great soundtrack and gameplay. Fun for younger kids to aduts, this game brings fun anf excitment to the disney universe.

[SIZE="4"]Score : 7/10[/SIZE]

Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2  Kingdomheartskw4
 Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2  Kingdomheartsbattlescregi4
 Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2  Kingdomheartsimage24nn4

Kingdom Hearts- Playstation 2 (Released 2002)

A one sentence explanation of this game is simply this, Final Fantasy meets Disney. The game follows Sora, a young 14 year old boy living on a small island with his friends Kairi and Riku. The trio wish to explore more of the world than the little island that they play, so they decide to build a raft, meanwhile though, Donald Duck the court wizard and Goofy the knight guard, discover that King Mickey has left because of troubles in other worlds, so he sets a task for Donald and Goofy to find the 'Key'. Sora's world get destroyed by darkness and he aquires the keyblade, and gets transported to Traverse Town where he meets Leon, who explains about the little dark monsters that are called heartless and what they are. So Sora sets off with Donald and Goofy to find Kairi, Riku and King Mickey.

I love this game, i know not all will agree with me though as many find this game childish, but its story is heartbreaking and the disney characters just make me think of my childhood, which brings nice memories.

The game is a run around, hack and slash, with a menu on the side of the screen to change between attack, magic and items. Sora travels to different disney worlds and plays along with the story of the world, and in certain worlds, his costume or even body will change. There are many worlds, some include Tarzan, Alice in Wonderland or even Peter Pan.

An exellent game with a great soundtrack and gameplay. Fun for younger kids to aduts, this game brings fun anf excitment to the disney universe.

[SIZE="4"]Score : 7/10[/SIZE]

Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2  Kingdomheartskw4
 Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2  Kingdomheartsbattlescregi4
 Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2  Kingdomheartsimage24nn4

printing companies
varicose veins
Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2
Page 1 of 1