DIESEL SNIPER TRAIN HORN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GUESTS CAN POST FREELY IN THE GUEST LOBBY
GUYS REGISTER TODAY AND POST YOUR STUFF.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2  Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2     Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2  Empty3/1/2011, 8:08 pm

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2 (Released 2005)

Although this game was released on other systems then the PS2, including PC, GBA, Xbox, GameCube, DS, PSP, I did my review on the PS2 one, because i own it. This game came before the release of the movie and fans that enjoyed the previous title of HP Prisoner of Azkaban, were very much excited with its release. After though, i, like many other fans, released that this game is nothing like the other HPs, and no where near as good.

The game of course follows the movie, to an extent, most of the game has nothing to do with the movie. The trio, which are again all playable but this time have the same skills, start off running from the Qudditch Cup, but then they do mindless takes except the Triwizard task and the final battle. Another outrage with this game, is the factor of not being able to free roam, and explore the castle at all, with the game menu set at the pensive in Dumbledore's where missions aer chosen,

Each mission allows the trio, Harry, Ron and Hermione if you didn't know, to collect Bertie Bots Every Flavour Beans to buy cards, cards can also be found. There are a large number of cards, with about 30 for each character to collect, each with its own ability, for like 10% extra stamina, and each card has a picture from the movie. The objective of levels is for characters to collect Triwizard shields, which unlock further levels. It is also quite annoying when you need your friends to help you cast magic, and they dont do it, and it takes several tries just to get the computers in place.

One of the only real fun parts of this game, is being able, with the extra add-on, to play 3 player at the same time. This brings about great multiplayer fun, but seeing as though you need the extra part, and the game is incredibly short, and the extras are quite easy to find, i completely finished this game in about 2 days, and very much regret buying it, for it was a spur of the moment thing (I had just finished the 7th book and was in HP mode lol).

(As on Request)
Ok now my opinion. I bought this game from ebay, it cost me 40 bucks, about 20 pound i think, now that may not be much, but money dont grow on trees, and i bought it because, as i said, i was in HP mode. I bought PoA and OotP at the same time, but GoF arrived first, so i played it with high expectations, but after the first level i knew it was a complete let down. I really hate the game, its graphics arnt the best, and it isnt even the characters voices. I have never even touched it after i played it the first time, i couldnt stand it, once i got PoA, it was a little better, but OotP blew me away, i am thinking of either trading in GoF or just burning it, its all its really worth, in the words of comic book guy, WORSE GAME EVER!!!

[SIZE="4"]Score: 3.5/10[/SIZE]

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2  Hpgobletoffirehg1
(The PS2 cover of GoF)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2  Harrypotterandthegobletvn3
(Professor Moody giving the trio a stupid assignment of running on the roof of the school, for training, so dumb)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2  Harrypotterandthegobletho2
(The trio in the herbology greenhosues, you have to fight stupid creatures and giant bees, really im serious, so stupid.)

printing companies
varicose veins
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Playstation 2
Page 1 of 1