DIESEL SNIPER TRAIN HORN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GUESTS CAN POST FREELY IN THE GUEST LOBBY
GUYS REGISTER TODAY AND POST YOUR STUFF.

Halo - XBOX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Halo - XBOX Empty
PostSubject: Halo - XBOX   Halo - XBOX Empty3/1/2011, 7:49 pm

Halo - XBOX

First Person Shooter

The original Halo. Everyone knows this game. Most people have played it. Back when it was a release game for XBOX, I remember seeing posters of it and wondering what all the fuss was about. Months later I bought some type of package that came with a XBOX, and Halo.

I still remember first playing it. Back then, there seemed to be an abundance of good first person shooters. The last one I thoroughly had enjoyed was the original Half Life. Anyways, I started playing, and I knew this game was special.

Long, memorable levels that were well designed, a checkpoint save system and the most original character designs I had seen in ages. Yeah, I think it is safe to say that this game, to this day, is still the best game on the original XBOX.

The graphics were really nice, and the sound and voice acting great. At the rare moment music played, it matched the theme it was representing, whether it was fighting 3 elites, or battling 2 giant hunters. Sure the plot was predictable, and maybe even slightly lame, but it was such a relief to be playing a fresh FPS, made by old school company Bungie entertainment..

I remember finishing the game and thinking, "wait a minute, I haven't even tried multiplayer". A few days later I invited three friends over. We had a 3 hour deathmatch, then we took turns doing the game co operatively in pairs of 2. Also we uncovered the fact that playing the game on higher difficultys earned you cool looking elite head insignias next to the accomplished level.

The game takes about 10-15 hours to complete, which is a solid effort for a FPS, and it has replayability through co op mode and earning difficulty medals, and of course the excellent, though outdated, multiplayer.

After about a year, I got over the game, but for its day and age, Halo was a masterpiece and really brought the focus back onto First Person Shooters.

[SIZE="4"]Score: 9/10[/SIZE]

Halo - XBOX Haloboxzc5

Halo - XBOX Haloej2

Halo - XBOX M171940ibiggh6

projector rental melbourne
class iv laser
Back to top Go down

Halo - XBOX
Page 1 of 1