DIESEL SNIPER TRAIN HORN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GUESTS CAN POST FREELY IN THE GUEST LOBBY
GUYS REGISTER TODAY AND POST YOUR STUFF.

H.I.D HEADLIGHTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Master Chief
Master Chief
Admin

H.I.D HEADLIGHTS Empty
PostSubject: H.I.D HEADLIGHTS   H.I.D HEADLIGHTS Empty4/12/2009, 7:23 pm

H I D Headlight for sale.$80.00 NEW IN BOX . Many DIFFERENT COLORS to choose from. PM me for more details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2920115
nirvana

H.I.D HEADLIGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.I.D HEADLIGHTS   H.I.D HEADLIGHTS Empty29/11/2010, 4:17 am

Oregon mosque hit by arson after bomb plot

The blaze was extinguished within 10 minutes, officials in Corvallis say
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

US Christmas tree 'bomb' thwarted
US warned of home-grown terrorism
US struggles to contain home-grown radicalism
A fire at an Islamic centre in the western US state of Oregon was started intentionally, US police say.

They say the blaze gutted one room of the Salman Alfarisi Islamic Center in Corvallis. No-one was injured.

The centre had been attended by Somali-born teenager Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, who was held on Friday for plotting to detonate a bomb at a Christmas tree-lighting ceremony in nearby Portland.

The bomb was a fake supplied by agents in a sting operation.

Police warning
"We eliminated other causes of the fire, and we do have evidence that it was arson," Carla Pusateri of Corvallis' Fire Department said on Sunday.

Officials said the fire started shortly after 0200 local time (1000 GMT) and was put out about 10 minutes later.

Local police said they did not know who started the blaze, but they suggested the centre was targeted because Mr Mohamud had occasionally worshipped there.

Mr Mohamud is a naturalised US citizen
However, they warned they would tolerate no attack in retribution for Mr Mohamud's foiled attempt.

On Friday, Mr Mohamud, who lives in Corvallis, had driven a van to the ceremony in Portland and was arrested at around 1740 local time, about 20 minutes before the tree lighting was to occur.

He was detained after reportedly making a telephone call he thought would set off the bomb in the centre of Portland.

Prosecutors said Mr Mohamud had shouted "Allahu Akbar!" (God is great!) and tried to kick agents as they closed in.

Mr Mohamud allegedly told the FBI agent that he had been thinking of carrying out a jihad, or holy war, against infidels since the age of 15.

He is a naturalised US citizen who had reportedly been in contact with an associate in north-west Pakistan.

Mr Mohamud has been charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction and is due to appear in court on Monday.

moonlight172

H.I.D HEADLIGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.I.D HEADLIGHTS   H.I.D HEADLIGHTS Empty7/1/2011, 5:26 am

On Friday, Mr Mohamud, who lives in Corvallis, had driven a van to the ceremony in Portland and was arrested at around 1740 local time, about 20 minutes before the tree lighting was to occur.

He was detained after reportedly making a telephone call he thought would set off the bomb in the centre of Portland.

Prosecutors said Mr Mohamud had shouted "Allahu Akbar!" (God is great!) and tried to kick agents as they closed in.
UK Vouchers
iphone 112orno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H.I.D HEADLIGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.I.D HEADLIGHTS   H.I.D HEADLIGHTS Empty

Back to top Go down

H.I.D HEADLIGHTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIESEL SNIPER TRAIN HORN FORUM :: CLASSIFIED :: FOR SALE-
Jump to: