DIESEL SNIPER TRAIN HORN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GUESTS CAN POST FREELY IN THE GUEST LOBBY
GUYS REGISTER TODAY AND POST YOUR STUFF.

just a littel about the thunder man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shocking Thunder
Shocking Thunder

just a littel about the thunder man Empty
PostSubject: just a littel about the thunder man   just a littel about the thunder man Empty31/10/2009, 7:02 pm

wuzzup fellow train horn bro's its me "SHOCKING THUNDER" i jusy wonted to tell ya a littel a bout me for sum that do and sum that dont my name is dale m/fox i am from carrol county in good old maryland.USA i live on old hanover rd also known as boring for as far as i wuss told boring usd to be a oldtown but now its just a old back road if you drive on it you can still see sum of its past bildings like the old us post offecs and bank and one thing i love about my road i am just a fue feet from the railroad tracks so i can fell and hear the train acomen so thats about my road about me i am 20 years old and drive a 1985 FORD F250 V8 standerd work truck thats it aka old red or SHOCKING THUNDER y shocking thunder 1.i am rollen with a SHOCKER XL TRAIN HORN soon and maybe a K3LA2.i had no prolbums with it 3.its a tankagences the weatherand i have a cool ass sound sistem not your windo shatering or sound comp winning sistem but its sounds grate. i am a nice guy cool and good to getalong so thats me.peace fellow train horn bro's
Back to top Go down
Admin
Master Chief
Master Chief
Admin

just a littel about the thunder man Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a littel about the thunder man   just a littel about the thunder man Empty1/11/2009, 10:30 am

Welcome Aboard Shocking Thunder.
Won't be long now! Can't wait to see install pics and some videos of those new toys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2920115

just a littel about the thunder man
Page 1 of 1